1st - 5th Grade Worship
We believe that the Holy Spirit is God’s chosen teacher; it is He who causes spiritual growth and formation when and as He chooses. As such, we have articulated ten distinct environments that our curriculum will help create in the church and at home. We desire to create spiritual space, which we refer to as an environment, in which God’s Spirit can move freely in this teaching model. Each environment will not be highlighted each and every week, but over the course of a year, your child will have experienced each environment and seen how God can use them through it. Here are these 10 environments, If you would like a more detailed description of these, please DOWNLOAD THIS.1. STORYTELLING - "God has a big story and I can be a part of it."
2. IDENTITY - "I belong to God and He loves me!"
3. FAITH COMMUNITY - "God's family cares for each other and worships God together."
4. SERVING - "Asks the question, What needs to be done?"
5. OUT OF THE COMFORT ZONE - "God transforms me when I step out in faith."
6. RESPONSIBILITY - "God has entrusted me with things and people He created around me."
7. COURSE CORRECTION - "When I get off track, God offers me a path of healing."
8. LOVE & RESPECT - "God fills me with His love so I can give it away."
9. KNOWING - "God knows me and I can know Him."
10. MODELING - "I see Christ in others and they can see Him in me."
To download resources to help spiritual growth at home, CLICK HERE.
are also very committed to giving parents resources to help spiritual
growth at home. We give parents the training, tools, and resources to
build confidence in order to guide their children through authentic God
experiences and Bible learning.
You can download these resources by CLICKING HERE.
|Children's Event Calendar|| |
|KidQuest Elementary - March 2014|